- SEED TO SPIRIT Brenne Whisky starts in the earth. We distill 2 types of heirloom barley varietals that are grown organically in the fields surrounding our distillery.
- AGED IN FRENCH OAK & COGNAC BARRELS Brenne Whisky is aged in both new French Limousin oak barrels and Cognac casks, giving it a big bouquet of fruit, pastry and vanilla cream notes that set it apart from other Single Malt whiskies.
- COGNAC DISTILLING TECHNIQUE Using a Cognac yeast strain for the fermentation and small batch production, Brenne Whisky is twice distilled in copper alembic stills for an incredibly smooth finish.
- NO AGE STATEMENT Because Brenne Estate Cask is aged in Cognac Barrels, the aging for each of those barrels differs as it depends on how long the Cognac was in the barrel before. On average, the whisky ages for a total of about 7 years.
- Bottled at 40% abv (80 proof)
- A SOPHISTICATED ALTERNATIVE TO COCKTAILS Brenne Whisky is the perfect balance of savory and sweet to be a bold alternative to cocktails. Enjoy it with a splash of water to unleash even more of the Cognac barrel flavors.
- THE PERFECT NIGHT CAP With an approachability and lightness, Brenne Whisky offers a refined way to unwind at the end of the day.
- …OR TRY A MANHATTAN AFFAIR Brenne Whisky over ice with a twist of orange (or a grapefruit peel!). No vermouth. No bitters. Just Brenne, ice & orange.
Click to download the Brenne Whisky Tasting Notes Template PDF
Click to download the About Brenne Whisky PDF
Click to download a Photograph of Brenne Whisky PDF
Click to download a Brenne Summer Cocktails PDF
Click to download a Brenne Winter Cocktails PDF
Rated 93 points by Wine Enthusiast Magazine