- AGED IN FRENCH OAK & COGNAC BARRELS Brenne Whisky starts in new Limousin oak barrels before being finished in Cognac casks, giving it a hint of perfumed fruit that sets it apart from other whiskies.
- SINGLE CASK BOTTLES Each bottle of Brenne Whisky comes from a single barrel selected at its peak. We don’t blend barrels. Each barrel number is stamped on the back label.
- COGNAC DISTILLING TECHNIQUE Using cool fermentation and small batch production, Brenne Whisky is twice distilled in copper alembic stills for a smooth finish.
- NO AGE STATEMENT Because Brenne Estate Cask is bottled individually by barrel, the aging for each cask differs as it depends on how long the Cognac was in the barrel before. On average, the whisky ages for a total of about 7 years.
- Bottled at 40% abv (80 proof)
- A SOPHISTICATED ALTERNATIVE TO COCKTAILS Brenne Whisky is the perfect balance of savory and sweet to be a bold alternative to cocktails. Enjoy it with a splash of water to unleash even more of the Cognac barrel flavors.
- THE PERFECT NIGHT CAP With an approachability and lightness, Brenne Whisky offers a refined way to unwind at the end of the day.
- …OR TRY A MANHATTAN AFFAIR Brenne Whisky over ice with a twist of orange (or a grapefruit peel!). No vermouth. No bitters. Just Brenne, ice & orange.
Click to download the Brenne Whisky Tasting Notes Template PDF
Click to download the About Brenne Whisky PDF
Click to download a Photograph of Brenne Whisky PDF
Click to download a Brenne Summer Cocktails PDF
Click to download a Brenne Winter Cocktails PDF
Rated 93 points by Wine Enthusiast Magazine